Escape the city/suburban madness and high costs of living, embrace a more relaxed pace, clean green back to nature lifestyle, eradicating the pressure and health anxieties of intense city existence.
This unique land situated in The Shire of Wellington will provide your family with:
- A pathway to a harmonious balanced, clean healthy lifestyle
- A weekend family/friend get-away
- Opportunity for the visionary to develop the land into your permanent place of residence
- Off grid, affordable residing
- New sense of freedom with expansive space
- Honest community environment
This vast expanse of land is priced comparably to a cramped town house block.
There is opportunity to
- Engage contractors to clear a permanent track for potential house plot
- Apply for permits with local council to build
- Develop a vast holiday camping area
The unique 365 acres offers:
- Two titles (as shown on aerial shot outlined in red) documentation to support
- Adjacency to State Parks
- Convenient access to Princes Hwy
- Excellent reception for internet and mobile contact
- Reliable V-line to city
- Buses to excellent schooling
- Constant tree shedding provides year on year firewood.
- Diversified botanical flora & fauna with no introduced species
- Dense trees that house abundant native wildlife
- Spectacular range of bird species
- Seasonal creek coursing along the East boundary
The land is private but not totally secluded
- Surrounding properties creating a strong sense of local community
- Short commute to the quaint Stratford Township
- Close to Bairnsdale, the gateway to Gippsland Lakes.
Inspection by appointment with John Walker 0477 430090.